Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

May 26, 2008, 06:55 AM
    I am still looking to work from home in Canada
    Does anyone know of work places in Canada that would let you work from home? I have a little baby and I really would like to bring more income into the home, by staying home. I know there is a lot of people that would say it is impossible but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have a degree in Tourism with a major in Hotel and Resort Management, I can work on almost ever computer system out there. I have formatted spreadsheets before many times due to working in hotels, and school. I have never really been crafty person but I am sure I can learn, I have never worked with medical terminology but again it can be learned. Other then that I am just really good with children, I am not interested in stock trading or places where I have to buy into the company.
    Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 01:53 AM
    I think that we might have crossed paths somewhere before on this site, but I'm not sure. Have we?

You would seem to have the skills and experience to at least try starting a business from home. How about just getting your information out there concerning what you might be able to do for people and see what happens?

I design and format business cards and flyers for businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations; write cover letters and resumes; design, set up, promote and advertise websites as well as put advertising on the Internet for people. Doing those sorts of things really isn't hard, but just takes some practice, creativity and advertising that you are able to do those kinds of things. I try to get people the best exposure that can be had for what they are trying to promote and/or do as a business.

Those are just some of the things that I do to bring in money. The other things that I do and advertise for on the Internet, are much more specialized and would require some training in order for someone to do them.

Starting a day care might be another option for you, since you have indicated that you are really good with children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Working from home in Canada [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of work places in Canada that would let you work from home? I have a little baby and I really would like to bring more income into the home, by staying home. I know there is a lot of people that would say it is impossible but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thank you

Can I Apply for Work in US or Canada? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I am really hoping to work to other country. US or Canada preferably. My question is, can I apply for work there even I am here in manila, philippines? I have a stable job here, Im a call center professional. I want to work there for greener pasteur and change of environment. I am not so...

View more questions Search