Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elise Mc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Want to know if my mom's new ambien is ambien
    Please help. It is round pink and has a M on the top and a ZZ on the bottom. Thanks, Elise
    jjb4060 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Go To Drugs.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ambien Cr and/or Rozerem with drinking cause a death? [ 6 Answers ]

Member since: April 13, 2006 Total points: 154 (Level 1) Points earned this week: 8% Best answer 13 answers Purplesportygirl883 Has anyone had a family member or friend on ambien cr or rozerem and also having been drinking and died? My father was taking one or the other sleeping pill...

Mom's Way Or No Way! [ 15 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone can relate to me. I'm getting married in Sep my fiancé and I have been together a little over three years now. I started planning our wedding about a year ago when we officially announced our engagement. When I first started I was really happy and excited, but now I...

My mom's loser boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So 4 years ago my parents got a divorce, I was 13. I kind of expected it so it didn't hit me as hard as I thought. My mom started dating this guy who was 23 and she was 37. I was a bit bothered by this but at the time she let me do practically whatever I wanted, and I was a rebellious teen I guess...

Is this generic Ambien? [ 2 Answers ]

Small round unscored white pill with the numbers 93 on one side and 74 on the other side. And if this is zolpidem, what dosage? I have always taken reg 10 mg ambien and not used to these new pills. Want to make sure they are what I am supposed to be taking. Thank You.

View more questions Search