Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edamo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Old Animated Film, Looking For Title
    I hope someone can help me figure out what movie I am remembering. I saw it when I was young, it was probably made in the 80's sometime. It involved a horse (unicorn?) who could fly if he ran very very fast (I think when he ran he grew wings), and a witch who was turning children into bricks to build her castle. It's not Unico, but nobody I have ever asked has heard of it. Please tell me I'm not crazy, or remembering a very vivid (very bizarre) dream. :) Thanks in advance!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Unico in the Island of Magic - Anime-Planet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's animated film title search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, For some time I have tried to get the few images I recall from an animated feature I saw when younger to stick with someone, but no luck yet. Here is what I got: A little boy is on a journey that at one point takes him through a swamp. And I believe he drives or rides in a car, and...

Title needed: Animated 80's film: Girl saves town who got their color stolen [ 1 Answers ]

A girl goes out to her barn and gets her white horse. They go to a town with naughty kids because their color was stolen by two bad guys. I can't remember the title to save the life of me, its from the late 80's or early 90's. Please help its driving me nuts!

An old Kids animated film from the 80! Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

Please guys help me out im dying It is an old kids movie (animated) probably from the late 70 or 80s There were some kids and a (maybe) black gnome When the kids lied the bad gnome got into their dreams and the kids had nightmares There was probabily a good guy too!

Need a title for an old animated film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a certain movie I watched when I was a little kid. I remember there was a princess who sang a lot and there were I believe maybe trolls that opened up a magic door for her to get around. And there was a warrior guy that was trying to save her because someone kidnapped...

View more questions Search