Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plumadore03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Metal roofing
    How do I install the valleys
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

May 29, 2008, 02:44 PM
    I assume this is corrugated metal roofing in long sheets? Are you nailing it over an existing roof deck or just directly to rafters? Basically you put a flat valley sheet on first or a series of two sheets the first one narrow covered by a wider top sheet to channel the water into the valley, then bring the roofing down to it from both sides overlapping it. Keep any nails you are using on the corrugated panels don't nail into the valleys or they might leak.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

May 29, 2008, 02:54 PM
    See this link:

http://www.jenisysep.com/downloads/d...-postframe.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metal and non metal temperature [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why metals are or appear to be colder than non metals?

What color metal roofing would be best when your house is painted hunter green trimme [ 7 Answers ]

What would be the best color for metal roofing since my house is painted Hunter Green and trimmed in tan. I would send a picture of this house but the picture has too many bytes.

Roofing ! [ 3 Answers ]

Which is a better way to go roof shingles or a metal roof . And which is more durable and lasting ?:)

Can you roof over metal roofing in Ohio thanks [ 2 Answers ]

Can you roof over metal roofing

IB Roofing (pvc) vs. CertianTeed Roofing [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons between these two roofing materials. I am in charge of having a roof replaced for our city council. We have had several contractors come in and give us estimates and its down between these two. Both are at the same cost. This is going on a building with a flat...

View more questions Search