Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eldestsonoff6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Finding Sales for new Cleaning company
    My wife and I have recently started a commercial cleaning company. We've already done some one time jobs (clean-ups, strip and wax, etc.) and we have also picked up one monthly contract. We have done some cold calls but are still looking for some innovative ideas for advertising our services and getting new jobs.

We are in Ontario Canada and are a licenced company. Our name is Smith Family Cleaning and we operate out of a rural community with our office at home. Thank-you for any help! :)
    blairwtsn Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Eldiestsonof6,

Getting new contracts for a cleaning company is super simple!!

If...

You create a prospecting plan and then work it daily.

You need to identify local sources of referral and work them
    Daily.

Make a list of what your services are and then make another
    List of who your clients would be.

The next lists will be of referral points who are in direct contact
    To the target market you are going after.

Just remember that you have to prospect daily.

Blair

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Net Credit Sales on the Financial Statements [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering where to find net credit sales on the financial statements of a company? I need to calculate A/R turnover ratio for Deluxe Corporation and the formula we are supposed to use is net credit sales/average accounts receivable. Is net credit sales on the balance sheet, income statement,...

CVP - Finding unit sales using CM%age [ 2 Answers ]

Q. For Biswell Company, variable costs are 75% of sales, and fixed costs are $ 180,000. Management's net income goal is $ 60,000. Compute the required sales in dollars needed to achieve management's target net income of $60,000. A. Finding the sales in dollars was easy. CM percentage = 100% -...

Cleaning Company [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently opened a cleaning company and I have been struggling to make ends meet because I don't know where to look for jobs and I don't have the means to market my company. My question here is Where do I look for Janitorial jobs ? Who do I contact? This is a problem because most buildings in...

Cleaning company [ 1 Answers ]

Hello :) I want to create a cleaning residencial company and I need to create a form where people looking for a cleaning jobs can fill out, beside the basic information like name, phone number, nationality, address etc. What else important information I need to get from them? And in the other...

How do I sue a Canadian Company who does sales in the you.S. [ 1 Answers ]

A salesman came to our business which is in our home in Sunset Beach, NC. We signed up for the advertisement $650. We found out he lied to us and immediately within the hour he left we called the company in Greenfield Park, Canada. The owner said she would credit back our charge for the full...

View more questions Search