Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smookl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Which Glock model is best for light weight shooter
    I am looking to purchase a Glock for personal protection and target practice, and want my "light weight" wife to be able to shoot it as well (We are both licensed) Which model would be the gentlest? I see they make a .380 G25 and G28, but both can't be purchased in the states.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2008, 11:16 PM
    I do apologize that no one has come along to respond to your question. I really don't know much of anything about guns. There are some people on this site who could probably advise you concerning what you are asking, though.

Is there a reason that the models that you mention can't be purchased in the United States?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 04:53 AM
    Several good models, 19, 26. I still like the 17 but it is a full size. It has little recoil and great shooting.

Glock Guns pistol reviews and information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A good Shooter Game for the Wii [ 8 Answers ]

I have a few good games for the Wii but I've been looking for a good shooter game to get, any suggestions? I tried Resident Evil 4 but it's hard, the damn chainsaw guy at the village was the end of me. I tried The Godfather: Blackhand Edition but that was more of a GTA type game, don't get me wrong...

How do I make myself a persistent shooter [ 2 Answers ]

I can shoot well but not always:confused:

Name of arcade airplane shooter game [ 2 Answers ]

Yea I ned to know the name of this older arcadegame on those huge machines at like chucky cheese and stuff. All I can remember is that it is one of the funnest plane games ever, The name has something to do with 1942 or something. You basically fly and shoot planes and can do this backflip...

S light of XL model of honda accord [ 2 Answers ]

I use a 1991 model of XL honda accord, some weeks back, my speedometer stopped working and the S lights blinks consistently, what could be the problem and how do I fix it.

View more questions Search