Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linkef0 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Ipod Touch, Cant Find something
    I know this is a stupid question but I just bought this itouch a week ago but where is the battery information like "you have 2 hours left" you know what I mean, where is it?
    kidorock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 10:14 AM
    You can download battery magic and it tells you because it doesn't without

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPod touch is ALMOST an iPhone [ 3 Answers ]

Yes the iPod touch can make phone calls but one thing in having trouble with is getting a mic... I want one of the ones that are not a bunch of wires and install easly..? It HAS TO work with Voip ( the app on touch that let's you call people. I don't want to buy it from inline so if you know some...

Can't find a place where I can download this music video for iPod [ 6 Answers ]

The music video I am looking for is called "remember" and it is by Presence. Itunes doesn't have it. If I use limewire, I only get the video and not the sound. Google also doesn't have it to where you can download it. I can't find anyway to get this. And I want it on my iPod SO bad. If you...

I cannot find a person's cell number anywhere and I need to get in touch with him [ 2 Answers ]

I had a name of someone to help me sell jewelry on Ebay and Now I cannot find his card or cell phone number. Everything I have searched on internet costs money and now I have his address. . How can I call this man as I live in gated community. He cannot get in!:eek:

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

View more questions Search