Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

May 25, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Is it worth it? Ionic Pro Air Cleaner / Purifier cost $119
    I am going to buy it for home like mostly for dust and pet hair, every time I come home I sneezes. I am not sure if it will help me or worth it to buy...

Ionic Pro - Ionic Air Cleaner / Purifier 90IP1RIP04

http://images.frys.com/art/product/b...182423.big.jpg

Features:
    * Low power consumption
    * Energy efficient
    * No need to replace filters
    * Easy to use-one touch operation
    * 3 settings - High, Med and Lo
    * For medium to large size rooms
    * Traps airborne allergens like pollen, smoke, dust, and pet dander
    * Traps particles as small as 1 micron
    * Energy efficient and inexpensive to operate
    * One unit recommended for rooms up to 500 square feet

Cost :$119

Thanks
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Jun 20, 2008, 07:28 PM
    I don't know about that particular air filter but I can tell you that they do work, well, a good one that is. I have two air purifiers in my home with ionizers. They help with odors.after just one day of running them the air was so much better. The one you are talking about has a lifetime filter, which is nice, because the ones I have the filters that have to be replaced and they are not cheap. But it is amazing to pull the filter out and see all of the crud that was in the air.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Geo Thermal Heat Cost Worth It? [ 7 Answers ]

We are looking to install a Geothermal heat/cooling system in our two year old modular home. The system is estimated to cost us in excess of $20000. We now heat our 2800 sq ft. home with forced air gas. Our high gas bill was $240 month (not too bad) but gas prices may increase to over 70%...

Any purifier? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an apartment and as much as I'm a college student, I'm pretty ocd when it comes to cleaning. I vacuum once a week, dust, wipe, and just overall clean everything there is to clean. However, give it 3 days, and there will be dust on my TV stand, my desk (I have a black glass desk......

Home air purifier (cleaner) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I am looking for good quality, quiet, air purifier for home use. I have carpet in living room which accummulates the dust even if you vacuum and shampoo it. Nobody smokes here, but it seems some of us have allergy, like runnig nose etc. No pets in my apartment. Size of living room is...

Ionic Breeze air purifier, good or bad? [ 2 Answers ]

So I have pretty bad allergies and am 4 months pregnant. We thought that getting an Ionic Breeze Quadra air purifier from Sharper Image would help do the job and perhaps create better breathing air for baby to come. Just got it 3 days ago so not sure if it really is working as they say but I've...

View more questions Search