Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 25, 2008, 09:36 AM
    4 Months FREE Gas From ATT!
    ATT called me yesterday and asked if I wanted To switch to their Long Distance Service, I said No, I have a cell and My Long Distance on Landline is maybe $5.00 per Month.
    ATT said, How about if I give you 4 Months of free Gas would you do it, Thought about it, asked if any penalties or charges if I don't Use Long Distance he said NO, During the Recording process, He asked if I was promised any deals, I Was supposed to say yes or no, Instead I said "and I understand I will get 4 months free Gas, He said No, That when he said "How about if I gave you 4 months free Gas" It was not a real question.
    Anyone else promised free gas?
    I went to their Website to check pricing for small Business, They don't list and you have to talk to a representive. I would think it would be listed as you have to enter zip and prefix.
    When they don't list prices, It gives the impression the prices "Float"(Random Pricing).
    I pay them $105.00 a month for a Local Line, No DSL and NO Long Distance.
    They are worse than The Old Company.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 27, 2008, 02:40 PM
    I found this with Comcast:
    Comcast Business Services
    They say $99.00 for phone, internet, and TV, Anyone know the Bottom LIne $ ?
    I tried to do the Triple Package with ATT. Was not ONE Call, Many calls and I feel they were Happy with me paying $105 for Local, More for Internet, They would NOT let the $99.00 deal happen. Everyone happy with their service? Any Misleading deals?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

Trying for 9 months [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnet for the past 9mon. I want to know what I can do?? :confused:

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

View more questions Search