Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady Posh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 06:08 AM
    AUDITOR general bursary application
    :o Tell us why you believe you should be considered fro this bursary?
    nhlanhla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 06:58 AM
    Well, first and for most, I am interested in a career as a chartered accountant. I'v also found some intence passion for work entailing the finance sector.
    I believe in continuously learning in all aspects of one's life most especially from ones mistakes. Having said that, I also strongly believe that I'm that kind of a person, who learns from, and fixes any problem or tough situation that might be encountered in any aspect of life. I also believe in serving others and putting others first. Aspects I consider important in having good and mitual relationships in the workplace and in business.
    Yolan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 07:06 AM

I have chosen a career in Chartered Accountancy simply because I have a passion for numbers and I have a love for the financial world.
    I believe that I should be considered for this bursary because I have a good work ethic, I have an excellent Academic record, as well as many achievements in Sport, and I have good relationships with peers and teachers. I have a consant thirst to learn and to prove myself. If given the opportunity, I would not dissapoint.
    Kind Regards
    Yolan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring from General Journal to the General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

When transferring from the General Journal to the General Ledger which cash items do you transfer .:confused:

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

Federal Liens and Auditor Sale, Ohio [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if an auditor's sale, after the property has been forfeited to the state, wipes out any federal liens that might have been against the property previously? What effect would old federal liens have on a new buyer who purchased a property through an auditor's tax sale. I am not...

General Ledger versus General Journal [ 1 Answers ]

Does the number of entries in the general journal equal the number of entries in the general ledger. Why?

View more questions Search