Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nbhimji Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:44 AM
    Sanskrit translation
    Hi,

Can anybody help translate my name "Nilesh" into sanskrit?

Thanks in advance.

Nilesh
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2008, 05:06 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words or names into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words or names from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.
    nbhimji Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Hi Clough,

Thanks for this. I've tried it but I think it's expecting a eord, can't recognise my name. But appreciate the quick response. Guess as you suggested, I'll wait for someone to notice my earlier post.

Cheers

N
    Uber Member

May 25, 2008, 07:01 AM
    There are one or two people who will probably be along to help you. I hope that one or both of them will be along sometime soon! Never really know though...
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jun 8, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nbhimji
    Hi,

Can anybody help translate my name "Nilesh" into sanskrit?

Thanks in advance.

Nilesh
    नीलेश
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2008, 11:50 PM
    I'm glad that you showed up drkpp, and wish that you would be here more often!

But, I understand that might not be possible because of how busy you might be. Please keep posting your fine answers! Eventually, it's probably going to lead to you being named an expert in those kinds of translations!

But, I won't be the one who is the deciding factor in that. However, I have probably been one of the main persons on this site who is aware of your abilities and one who has had a lot of interaction with you through those questions that we have shared in answering. I have also had dialogue with one of the Administrators of this site, at some point a number of months ago, concerning the translation people here, who really seem to have a gift in the translation of other languages into the written Sanskrit.

Your answers have been noticed.

I think that it would be helpful to those here looking at your abilities, if you would post some information about who you are and what you do and can do, on your profile page. At least, that is my suggestion. I hope that you will do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation thank you [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone plese translate into sanskrit the name randi-leigh? It is pronounced ran-dee lee Thank you very much Drew

Sanskrit Translation 9 [ 1 Answers ]

I just need a simple translation for the number 9 in sanskrit. I want it spelled out, so the word in sanskrit is "nava". Help please! =)

Sanskrit Translation [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone can translate Jey into sanskrit? It would be a great help=D

Another Sanskrit Translation [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to get this phrase "Trying to Live" in sanskrit characters. Thanks.

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me what "GARY" is in sanskrit??

View more questions Search