Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shordy V Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 12:16 AM
    I need to find a tittle of a movie I've seen
    I have been looking for a movie that I just don't know the title to it .

It's about a guy that sees a girl that he would like to go out.
    With a little help from his friends he is able to go to school at a all girls school where he joins the tennis team to get closer to the girl.

I thought it was Rob Lowe but it isn't.

-His friends a couple I think a guy and girl help him pass a physical test that he needs before he can get on the tennis team.

-His guy friend goes to the doctors on the day of the physical and gets the doctor to leave the examine room with a con of some type of vermin expulsion of some sort and well any ways they some how help him pass

-The main guy character wears a white minnie skirt with a white headband to keep his wig on.

-The wig is a sandy blond color and is almost to the shoulders

-The girl he likes tells him not to be shy for not looking like the other girls and they become closer. (or something like that)
    suzeequeue Posts: 8, Reputation: 6

May 25, 2008, 02:51 PM
    The name of this movie is "nobody's perfect". I totally remember this movie because it was one of my favorites growing up. It stars chad lowe (you were close when you said rob). He stars as stephen/stephanie. If you go to imdb.com and type in either chad lowe or the name of this movie, you'll get lots of good information. When I read your post, I thought the main character was either corey haim or chad lowe. Hope this helps!!
    suzeequeue Posts: 8, Reputation: 6

May 25, 2008, 05:54 PM
    No problem. I had forgotten all about this movie until you said tennis and headband. I am just glad I was able to help. It can be so frustrating when something pops in your head and you don't know the answer to it. LOL for 3 years every night before I would fall asleep, I couldn't stop thinking about a toy I had as a kid, but I never could remember the name. Finally it popped it in my head. Thanks so much for the nice comment. Today is my first day at this site and I already have it saved in my favorites. I can tell that this will be a site I definitely go to all the time!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find book tittle [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find a book about a 14 yearold girl that lives in NewOrleans in the summertime who's dad's going to marry a creole woman who practices voodoo or who is a gypsy

Movie tittle early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

My sisters and I can't remember a childhood favorite. It's a movie about a young girl that walks into a body of water and becomes animated. The rest of the movie is set in animation under water and follows her through out the journey. Must be very very early 80s. HELP US PLEASE!

R&B Song I don't Know The tittle. [ 1 Answers ]

It goes like this... Baby it's you... The Way u talk the way u walk the way u same my name it's you

Need to find the artist and tittle of this song [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I need to know who songsand the name of this country song it gose She said yes I said wow She said when I said how but right now Love There much more to it and its really important to find the artist and title

View more questions Search