Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dani04 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

May 24, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Confused I really love him and I Don't know how to handle it
    My boyfriend and I dated for a year. Before we dated we knew each other for a year. Then dated. We broke up 5 months ago. While we were dating we loved each other a lot. He is not the type of boy just to say he loves a girl, he means what he says 99%. He was SO nice to me. He always took me how pretty I am, and every day he made me open my eyes a little more to treat people differently. He made me believe in God.
    Just before he broke up with me we were figthing often. And when we broke up he said everything is going to be OK. Were just taking a break because he is in love with me and wants to end up with me but he says if we don't take a break that won't happen because we will continue figthing. If we take a break long enough we will mis each other and when we get back together won't be fighting. He says we have to concentrate on ourselves then each other. Like school and being a normal teenager going out and being with friends. Lately he has been telling me he loves me... and he decated a song for me. Its called "another try". I told him last night that I am scared he will find someone else and he told me that I NEED to trust him. He won't. He says he will never let a girl even go close to what we were. He says its not worth it, Im worth it. He has told me a couple times that I need to trust him. Then I said thanks and asked him why he puts up with me all the time and he said it doesn't take a genius to know why... its because I am in love with you. Then he was saying how he thinks of the weirdest things... how he sees me in everyone... everyone he sees reminds him of me. I really love him like a lot a lot a lot. And I am 95% sure he means everything. But I don't know how to like deal with it all... when he starts dating and how to act around him to like impress him more... and really miss me

Any advice is greatly helped.:)
    Mary108099 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 11:11 PM
    I'm 28 years old and engaged, before the love of my life iv'e dated a lot of people, my opion? If he loves you as much as he says he does... then you two wouldn't be 'taking a break'. If you fight a lot before, you will most likely fight a lot when you get back together, but that's part of loving someone, you take the good with the bad, work things out and move past the fighting. Everyone fights, I was just lucky enough to find someone who agrees with me to avoid fighting =)
    Mary108099 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 11:14 PM
    In addition... I dated a guy for a year... I wouldn't even call it a year... we literally fought and broke up every other day. Sometimes you need to ask yourself is it worth it? He said you are worth it, then he wouldn't be putting you through this right now. I LOVE my fiancé, but in the real world these days, its hard as hell to completely trust anyone. Again must my opinion, but if he loved you that much, and what's you to trust him, then he wouldn't want you two to be apart.
    magicofmakingup Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Just my opinion.

Make yourself a little rare. Don't agree right away with each date, meeting, trip etc. Make yourself a little bit "difficult".

Men like to get things they can't have, but play this very carefully. It's more to get a feedback on his reactions to see how you guys should go on.

G.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused! How do you handle a situation like this? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were renting a house from my mom and stepdad for about 2yrs now. We did remodel work to offset some rent each month to update the house so it would sell easier on the market. Well we repaired a wall infested with termites and paid for the expense out of pocket and deducted it off...

Confused and don't know what 2 do with my friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm leila and I'm a member here I've been answering a lot of peoples questions but recently I'm so confused about my friend she was in love with this guy witch it didn't work out so she left him now she is engadged and she still is in love with her ex and she still sees him .I told her what she...

I'm so confused I just don't know what to do. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my ex love back again?:confused:

View more questions Search