Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnnaMason Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Beginning a career in make up artisry on the deceased
    Hi, strange I know but I'm currently under going cert 2 in make up services and my ideal dream job is in a funeral parlour.. Any suggestions on how I may go about getting my foot in the door... Do I start by just handing out my resume?? I need sum tips pleeeezzzzee!! :confused: :confused:
    Beth Lescano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMason
    Hi, strange i know but im currently under going cert 2 in make up services and my ideal dream job is in a funeral parlour.. Any suggestions on how i may go about getting my foot in the door... Do i start by just handing out my resume??? I need sum tips pleeeezzzzee!!!!:confused: :confused:
    I'm wondering the same thing. If You ever find out, please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!
    Beth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beginning runner needs help [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently trying to train for what's called an Eco Challenge and I'm starting by running mainly. I need to work up quickly to 4miles and I'm struggling at 2 1/2 right now. I need breathing tips also. Hopeful jogger :eek:

Make up artist for the deceased [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get started in a career as a makeup artist for the dead?

A New Beginning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Y'all :) Well, where to start? Okay, I've been engaged for over a year now, and Johnny (my finace) recently enlisted in the National Guard and is currently undergoing AIT, soon to graduate on Dec. 17... He and I are to be wed on Sept 6, 2008 and we both can't wait for it to come soon...

Beginning Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem with the following type of problem The given information is Beg. Year Assets & liabilities are given Ending yr Assets & liabilities are given Revenue given

In the beginning... [ 108 Answers ]

I direct these questions to Christians, but any may answer. As a preface to your answer please tell me if you are or are not a Christian. FYI, I am a Christian. 1. Do you believe in evolution? 2. Do you believe in the "gap theory?" 3. Do you believe the 6 days of creation were 24 hour...

View more questions Search