Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashab87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Violation of Probation
    I recently received an VOP, but its not for receiving a new charge. I missed some days of my work program, the charge I received was Grand Theft what is a possible solution?
    tashab87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 07:00 PM
    No Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Well there are several possible solutions, one of course you go back to court and the judge revolks your probation completely and sends you to jail for your entire sentence.

2nd, the judge revolks the probation for a specific time, 90 or 120 days and puts you back on probation.

3. the judge at the hearing, lets you go back on probatoin with a stearn warning.

Right now what you need to do is get an attorney, to represent you in the hearings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of a probation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my husband has been arrested two days ago in a different county where the charges came from, he was assigned to pay a bond but then it was cancelled because the judge from the county where the charges belong "wanted to see him", so he's been transferred to the jail already, is going to be 4...

Violation of probation ut [ 5 Answers ]

I hhave violation of probation in ut for not checking in my po was on my every week forno reason

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get short county time or house arrest for violating felony probation with catching a 5th degree feloy while 3 years into a 5 year probationary period? Never fail to report or drop dirty urine and probation dept. is not recommending me goig to jail

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

Im a first time offender I got a DUI I was put on probation for a year. How much jail time would I get since I missed a pee test? I went to the place but I guess on Saturday they close early so maybe she will let me slide even though ignorance of the law is no excuse.. Im just worried about...

Probation violation? [ 3 Answers ]

Im in Florida, I'm on my 8th M. of a 1yr probation.I missed 2 appts. Last year. The 2nd time I was told I'd be violated if I missed 1 more. The officer seemed fair. Last week I missed an appt. they told me to come in on the 31st. My wife and I are concerned. I need to know if there's a list I can...

View more questions Search