Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godsonrayhawk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Old Alien Suit Movie
    I can't remember much about the movie but that it probably came out in the early 80's or 90's. I was on the sci- fi channel of some time.
    Some of the characteristics are:
    1: he were a greenish suit
    2: battled aliens
    3: some type of blades come out of his elbows
    4: there is a sequel to the movie
    5: and I'm not sure if it was just a TV movie or a regular one

So you think you know the movie thanks for your help cause I've been racking my brain for the title of this movie
    kozdgaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2009, 12:07 AM
    I REMEMBER THIS TO!! I have been looking "EVERYWHERE" what I remember of the movie is these things...

It was a type of crystal that was sucked into his forehead and started enwraping him
    He had blades that came out of his elbows and he fought things
    It was some weird armor or alien thing
    And for some reason the word "star" comes to mind
    It was more of a (superhero movie) then an alien movie
    bradrob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 02:05 PM
    The film your looking for is The Guyver benn looking myself just managed to find it, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101988/

Enjoy!
    Brad
    bradrob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 02:07 PM
    He done a second one called dark hero take a look at this one aswel.

Brad
    guma12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 12:08 AM
    They've done manga and anime versions of it check it out at animefuel.net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alien/kid 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a family type alien ship movie from the 80's. The kid is around 11 and he's going home through the woods/ravine and an alien ship picks him up. When he returns to earth, it's about 10 years later and he is the same age as when he left but everyone else is older. The...

Need Alien movie name [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: HELP!! I've been going nuts thinking about the name of this movie and I can't to recall it. It's about a little boy trying to rescue and help a family of aliens that scientists are trying to capture them. I have a faint memory of the alien family in a car in parking lot and they are...

Another Alien Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white...

Alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that has a teacher and she is an alien. A little boy is in her classroom and witnesses her eating one of the science projects frogs. Then there was a time when the boy went into a cave with an adult and they saw his teacher as an alien with other people. Can...

Old alien movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it but there was this kid who was in a wheel chair and this alien the kid was blonde and the alien was orange I believe I don't remember very much about it.

View more questions Search