Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimini2010 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 05:15 PM
    25th Anniversary Speech from Kids to Parents
    I have to prepare for a speech for my parents' 25th anniversary before Thursday, May 29. Please help me. The speech should consist of some funny, serious, and emotional parts to it. Thank you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 24, 2008, 06:02 PM
    I think getting help from strangers for such a personal speech isn't the greatest of ideas. This should be completely personal and heartfelt.

Just write about what sort of parents they have been to you, good memories, funny ones, how great they are together... yadda yadda yadda.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids who disown parents [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 44yr old woman who has 3 children. Daughter 25, she has 2 beautifil little girls aged 3yrs and 6yrs old. My son who's 20yrs old has a 3month old baby girl, and my youngest daughter is 17yrs old but does not have children at present. My son has not spoken to me for 4yrs. He refuses point...

20th Anniversary Gift to Parents involving Photos [ 12 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to come up with an idea for a gift for my parents 20th Anniversary and the party is next week. I have collected a bunch of old photos of them and their parents. I am looking for a way to display them w/o using glue and other permanent means. Several of the pics are old and I only...

20th Anniversary Gift to Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to come up with an idea for a gift for my parents 20th Anniversary and the party is next week. I have collected a bunch of old photos of them and their parents. I am looking for a way to display them w/o using glue and other permanent means. Several of the pics are old and I only...

Kids are playmates, we don't want to entertain the parents [ 3 Answers ]

Our kids are friends with the neighbors kids across the street. When our kids want to invite their friends over for a playdate, the whole family comes over. They plop down and we end up entertaining all of them. The play dates are generally initialized for the kids to play while the adults finish...

Parents without wills and his/her kids [ 1 Answers ]

My question is... if there are mixed families, for example his and her kids and now ours. What happens to their house. I know that if one spouse dies, the other get everything, but happens when he/she dies... who gets the house if there are half-brothers and sisters... does the one child from both...

View more questions Search