Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmhalvorson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Ground temperatures
    Would ground temperatures be the same between rock and soil (gravel) at various depths in northern Minnesota in January?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Interesting questions. Kind of hard to answer unless I am a geologist. You got to be kidding right?? How could we answer that one, imhalvorson..? I can come with a thermometer.

Is this a question for planting, because if so, your garden center could probably lead you.

Minnesota is very cold in January, so take that back, it isn't a gardening question. Maybe a building question.

More info please??

Don't let my designation scare you. I do know a lot about other things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outdoor washer and freezing temperatures [ 5 Answers ]

Hi again. I need to put a washer and dryer outside in an unheated space in North Carolina. Temperatures occasionally drop below freezing. How can I protect the washer from freezing? Is heat tape on the water supply and discharge sufficient? Do I need to protect the drum or pipes inside the...

What objects change temperatures the fastest [ 5 Answers ]

I'm doing a school project on objects that change temperatures the fastest. I'm trying to test metal, glass, plastic and rubber. Can somebody out there help me with this?

Boiling temperatures [ 5 Answers ]

What type of graph should I use to compare speeds of how long it took for something to boil?

View more questions Search