Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paddy13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Tips on setting up an above the ground pool
    What is the best way to level ground to setup an above ground pool?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Whoever you buy the pool from should guide you on setting up your above ground pool. It varies with type of ground its going on, slope and level. How big is the above ground pool ? Do you need someone with a backhoe to assist you in preparing the ground you want it on? How much sand you need to give it the riight concave. Sorry, we can't view it, you can .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New pool owner, any tips? [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a home with an existing 27ft round above ground pool, so far so good, I have it opened and cleaned and I think I have the chemicals figured out. Any pros out there that may have some tips on keeping it in good condition, I think it's about 6 years old.

Leveling ground for an above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

I spoke to a pool company and they said that when installing an above ground pool you should "dish" the ground in the middle. This meaning that you make the ground in the middle of the pool 3 to 12 inches deeper than the rest of the ground. Everyone else that I have spoken to has said to level the...

Setting bat house pole in ground [ 1 Answers ]

How deep do I need to set a 16' 4"x4" pole for a bat house if I am going to use 40 lb bag of concrete?

Above ground pool in ground [ 5 Answers ]

Can I put an above ground pool in a hole with about one foot of it sticking up? What do I do about water splashing out and washing away the back fill? What do I do about pluming and elec. Thanks

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

View more questions Search