Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldehart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Lennox to honeywell thermostat
    Im trying to replace a lennox therostat with a honeywell - the heat is working but the air is NOT

When I wired the new thermostat the wire marked with w1 and o from the lennox did not match up - the instructions showed the wires both going to the same place - I hooked up the w1 and taped off the o

Any suggestions please
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 24, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Yes read the diections. You did not even post the model number of the new thermostst. Are we supposed to be mind readers. Post the model!

And go here for more info.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 09:01 PM
    If you have a heat pump O is the reversing valve, it energises the reversing valve in cooling mode for most systems. Give more info if you can.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 26, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Please read the frequently asked questions at the beginning of this board.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

These are supposed to be used so you know what your responsibility is as a poster so you can get help here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Lennox Thermostat with Honeywell Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Lennox T90H110A137 Thermostat with the following terminal letters and wire colors: G - blue wire F - red wire C - green wire H - yellow wire V - white wire I want to install a Honeywell RTH6300B Thermostat. According to the RTH6300B Installation guide, it tells me to ignore wire...

Connect Honeywell Thermostat in place of old Lennox [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Lennox thermostat 67K4801 with numbers > and 3AAT89B38G1. > (Y1 G. O. R. L. T. C. W1. E.) I just purchased a Honeywell Programmabel to replace the old Lennox. The wiring instruction booklet shows all alternate wiring combination, except how to connect the T terminal. Please help! ...

Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Honeywell Thermostat, T8624D [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source. Have one upstairs and one downstairs. Have noticed at times that the LCD on...

Wiring a new honeywell thermastat to lennox air conditioner [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lennox airconditioner and I am trying to wire a new honeywell thermastat to it. There are 8 wires showing but the thermastat only calls for 5. I need to find out what colors go to what. Colors we have are Yellow Blue Red Orange White Black

View more questions Search