Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foxy_Paine Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Not an animated unicorn movie!
    Hey I am 19 years of age and around the late 90's a movie came out about the last unicorn, but I can't remember how to spell or to think of the name of the movie I know the unicorn's name was Niko or something to that extent.

Another movie I have been looking for is about 2 or more unicorns.. very old one of them gets their horn cut off, but this is also not animated. This one is more about good against evil... Devils and such. Please help me. I would really apreciated it. By the way this one is about 70's-80's movie I think ><'

May 24, 2008, 03:50 PM
    The second movie is Legend.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 24, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Was the first one the Unico movies...
    Unico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessb
    was the first one the Unico movies...
    Unico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Dear God, I hope not, yet I fear it is so. There is no stopping him. UNICOOO!

May 26, 2008, 04:53 PM
    I said it was not animated so it is not UNICO... read... The unicorn's name is Nico and it was born from a normal mare to a unfortunate family.. and that is a about all I remember guys it is a real life money.

May 26, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Movie*
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Well, your disclaimer that it was not animated was actually buried in the second part of your question, so it was easy to overlook.

After .5 seconds of searching the Internet, it appears your movie is the aptly-named Nico the Unicorn.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 26, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Well, your disclaimer that it was not animated was actually buried in the second part of your question, so it was easy to overlook.

After .5 seconds of searching the Internet, it appears your movie is the aptly-named Nico the Unicorn.
    Lol.. oopps I must of missed that part I guess I should read slower... lol
    Thanks for giving it a second look Purukivel.. I would give you greenie but looks like you and Stardust713 have been getting all my love lately:)... I guess I will have to go share some more first.:) thanks for the being able to help the poster.. good team work.. lol
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2008, 09:56 AM
    I was just pleased to find a new unicorn movie, since they're popular here.

Jun 2, 2008, 08:15 PM
    I love you Purukivel!! THANK YOU!
    kittenz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 12:00 AM
    The second movie with the two unicorns is called "Legend" with Tom Cruise.
    justthisonce Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 08:22 AM

It sounds like your second movie might be legends, with tom cruise in in. this girl touches the unicorn which makes it sick or something, so the devil chops off it's horn. Crappy explanation but the movie fits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

Old, Animated Movie About a Unicorn/Pegasus (not The Last Unicorn) [ 3 Answers ]

All right, so I recall this movie from my childhood. It's old (I'm thinking late seventies to eighties) and begins with a boy and his brothers. They tend the fields. There's a unicorn/pegasus that keeps eating their fields, so the youngest boy hides one night and captures it. In exchange, the...

Old unicorn cartoon movie [ 15 Answers ]

I'm almost 17 years old. I remember watching a movie when I was somewhere between 3-6 years old about a unicorn and a gargoyle (?). The unicorn starts at a young age and progresses in age, if I remember correctly. It was very sad and lonely. I think maybe its horn broke at some point, but I'm...

The unicorn movie [ 3 Answers ]

Is "the last unicorn" movie the one which had 'east wind' (very nice character) and 'west wind' (maliclous character) and a naughty character who was always jumping and had a arrowed tail in the movie?

Trying to find a unicorn movie. [ 10 Answers ]

Hey. I grew up in the 80's. I remember watching this unicorn movie. No, it's not "The Last Unicorn", I've already researched that. ;) It's about a young (almost baby) unicorn who is searching for something. Whenever danger comes along or he needs strength, he turns in to the magestic, beautiful...

View more questions Search