Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2006, 04:08 PM
    Question
    Just wondering, why do males a minute or so after orgasm in sex or masturbation feel kind of un-sexy or almost embarrassed for a while. It's like in a situation where a dude has it with some lady then after it's over and they had a smoke he realizes, "whoa i gotta get the heck outta here what did i do?"

And I know that it takes like half an hour or so before one can do it again but that's not what I'm talking about exactly

Feels kind of strange, I've heard it from other people also. I think it has something to do with the buildup and release of energy or whatever
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Hi,
    No, nothing wrong with the feeling.
    After an orgasm, it's natural, sometimes, to feel that "well, it's over", got to go.
    It depends on who you are with. If it's a spouse, the feeling will be different for some people. It's all in how you care and the relationship you have with your partner.
    It it's with a boy/girlfriend, the feeling may very well be that "I'm done.....I'm going home".
    scaredgal Posts: 18, Reputation: 10

Mar 1, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by andydude88
    just wondering, why do males a minute or so after orgasm in sex or masturbation feel kind of un-sexy or almost embarassed for a while. it's like in a situation where a dude has it with some lady then after it's over and they had a smoke he realizes, "whoa i gotta get the heck outta here what did i do?"

and i know that it takes like half an hour or so before one can do it again but thats not what im talkin about exactly

feels kinda strange, ive heard it from other people also. i think it has something to do with the buildup and release of energy or whatever
    I would think its because it is suddenly so intimate. I mean at first while you were undressing or having sex it was passionate and lustful but after you have your orgasm its just you and this person.. naked.. exposed.. good or bad flaws... LOL

Women typically love that time with you cause we want and need that emotional moment to be cuddled and talk with you. So close and open to each other and yet no sexual tension because we already did that. Where guys especially if they aren't in love with the woman, comfortable with intimacy or afraid of commitment. Feel weird at being that exposed to her physically and emotionally considered she just witnessed and helped you achieve a state of bliss that chances are you grunted, scream or moaned out loud with. Suddenly the heat is gone and there is this person who saw, heard and felt all that. Makes sense to me :rolleyes:

After masturbation could be from the mess you made or just the fact that you had to do it alone
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2006, 05:16 PM
    Yeah now I know what you mean. Just couldn't find the right words to explain it.

Makes sense
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2006, 06:14 PM
    ? Why a half hour before you do it "again" who told you that, I guess all people are different but some will need almost no waiting time, others a day or two.

But if you are really with someone you love, no you should feel fine with them, and not in a hurry. Being in love is not felling funny about being with the one you love.
    Ademan Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Mar 1, 2006, 11:10 PM
    Haha, what my girlfriend and I refer to as the "reloading period", for me at least, is around a half an hour (before I can have intercourse and ejaculate during that intercourse, I can "get it up" before that), I think I'm going to start a thread and see what the average "reloading period" is. I know my friend claimed her boyfriend was ready to go in literally 5 minutes, needless to say I was in awe

Cheers
    -Dan
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2006, 04:13 AM
    Yes, it is very normal about it. For me I think it need time in order to recharge again that what it take about 1 minutes or more. I also don't not know how to put it in words.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search