Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paige_lover_13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Get Back
    Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a month. I thought everything was cool between us.on myspace I always told her I love u. well last Friday she wrote me a note saying that she doesn't think she likes me. I really love this girl with all my heart and I want to get back together with her but I don't know how. Should I leave her a note in her locker saying that I'm sorry I love you. I don't know what to. Please help me
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2006, 05:46 PM
    You are a child (teenager or less).

How do I know? Because you say you love her. You have only been dating for 1 month, you can't possibly love her. You are perhaps lusting after her, but you can't know if you love her after 1 month.

If she doesn't think she likes you, its going to be an uphill battle for you. That's not to say you shouldn't try. Perhaps talk to her, go out alone with her somewhere. But in the end, if she's not into it, you will recover from it.
    paige_lover_13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2006, 04:13 AM
    OK but what do I talk to her about
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2006, 06:34 AM
    Hi,
    Ask her questions about herself. What do you like doing? Where do you like to go? Like the movies? Find out things about her, then when she is telling you all about herself, SMILE all the time you are listening to her. People really like it when someone listens to them.
    After awhile, she will want to know more about you. But, first, ask her questions about her. She will know you are interested in her.
    Best of luck.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 4, 2006, 05:09 AM
    Gosh, I don't know how we older people managed to have relationships, meet people, and survived without those 'chat rooms'.
    Get off them, and talk to people so that they can see you and read your 'body language'. That's the only way to meet people and really get to know them. It might be cool to your peers, and the 'present fad', but this will pass and you'll eventually have to communicate 'face to face'.

As far as being in love, honey - you've got a long way to go before you can use that phrase and really, really mean it. Like about 10 more serious years of falling down, and then picking yourself up again. This is all the normal way of growing up and getting strong enough. Also the only way in learning a lot about the 'opposite sex' and their moods, and what particular type you are attracted to..

You will have many more relationships (some lustful experiments - so please be respectful enough to protect you and the young ladies) and DON'T use the phrase lightly. It's cool to tell someone that you love this and that about them, or love what they say or do, and how - but to outright say 'I love you' too many times - then you will not be taken serious now, or later.

Again, this is the time in your life to 'test the waters' and get to know what your attractions and tastes are - while doing this be as respectful and compassionate as possible - and when parting ( and you will part, many times) keep it civil and try to remain friends. There is no place in your life to be 'stuck' or 'jealous' right now.

You should consider your education and goals for the future and what you will have to offer for yourself and eventually someone else in your life. But until then, please keep it safe and be kind.

Life is still ahead of you, and too short for 'melodramatics' that don't do anyone any good - it just creates undue stress. But remember - nobody has died of a broken heart yet - not at your age - unless they are unstable to begin with. So please take it slow and careful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2006, 03:51 PM
    If she knows she doesn't like you I doubt there is anything you could say or do that will change her mind. Accept her feeling and move on with your life and find someone else.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get him back [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just broke up tonight and I want to get him back but also want to wait awhile so he won't think that in missing him already, let me give you some history : we have been together for about a year and we have a baby girl on the way I don't want her to grow up like I did with out a...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

I wants my ex back [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone. :( I', desprete, I finally found the girl of my dreams, and no one could ever take her place, and I'm attempted to end my life if she isn't in it. I knows I sound like afool, but it's just the way I feel. I tried going with other girls but I just can't do it, all I do is think...

Can I have her back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please advise me what to do and what are my chaces... anyway this is the story I love this girl I was seeing this girl for 5 months and we really become very good friends.On 1st April as we know that we call it "APRIL FOOL". At that day I decided to make her fool and to find out that she...

View more questions Search