Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 3, 2008, 03:35 PM
    I searched the listings of high schools in the given supplied area. After searching through the list of alumni's. One classmate remembered her particulars and an alias used. There was a report with the information to link Teresa with that information.
    hedden1982 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205
    I searched the listings of high schools in the given supplied area. After searching through the list of alumni's. One classmate remembered her particulars and an alias used. There was a report with the information to link Teresa with that information.
    Oh good, because I have been searching high schools in that area, and there are lots of them. I hope I find it... thanks

Jun 3, 2008, 05:39 PM
    It says to see the classmates response click here... is that what you told me above? Thanks
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 3, 2008, 09:48 PM
    I could'nt view the school alumni without joining the site first, I kept getting routed to Reunion.com or some other site. I never could find any listings for her in the local area school system. I'll Supply you with the one I used.

Jun 4, 2008, 03:50 PM
    I found another name Teresa went by. Guess it was a married name. Hoelzer, or something like that.

Jun 4, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Oh OK Gem makes sense to me. I haven't become a member of reunion yet, but I sure would appreciate it... alot... thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

How Much Wood, Would. [ 2 Answers ]

A Woodchuck Chuck, If a Woodchuck, Could Chuck Wood? Haha... :p

Wood [ 2 Answers ]

I have a concrete wall that starts at about 8 feet and declines to about a foot in a diagonal manner. Along this wall and flush with it are aluminum braces that secure an inground pool. I want to put up a wood trellis so that it covers the ugly braces. I believe that I can screw the wood...

Wood pin holes [ 4 Answers ]

What are the pin holes in my barnboard caused by? There are piles of fine wood dust on the floor.

Wood add-on furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently installed a wood add-on furnace to my oil furnace. The way it works is a trunk line comes from oil furnace plenum(heat) to bottom of wood add-on, then all duct work for house is connected to plenum on wood add-on. The problem I'm having is getting the wiring for wood add-on...

View more questions Search