Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gatnus Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2004, 07:07 AM
    Hamilton Bay Track Head lights
    I have Hamilton Bay Track Head lights. My light went out and when I tried to change it I was only able to take off the retainer ring, lens and then I could see the light bulb under a glass. How do I get that glass off to get to the light bulb or does the whole light bulb and glass come out in one piece? I cannot see how it comes off. Can you provide assistance?

Thanks,

[email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Hamilton Bay Model AC 552 ceiling fan speed switch replacement [ 6 Answers ]

My pull chain broke on my fan speed switch. I replaced the switch with a 3-4 wire switch. I matches the black, brown. Grey and purlpe wire with the same connect number on the new switch that they had on the old switch. I believe this is a three speed fan. The fan now runs but it can not be turned...

Hampton Bay Track Lighting head [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about purchasing a new nickel-finished Hampton Bay Track lighting head. I think the model number is RKI 610543. Not available at Home Depot in other than black & white finishes.

Hamilton Bay lighting track head EC series [ 1 Answers ]

I went to change a MR 16 flood light in my Hamilton Bay lighting track head EC series and a metal bracket fell off the track. It is shaped like a horeshoe and is about 1/4 in diameter. I am trying to find out where it goes and if I can locate installation information on this unit. Can you help? ...

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

Hampton Bay Track Head light [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a Condo that has a Hampton Bay Track Head and one of the lights is not working. How do I remove the light to replace it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.