Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pumpkinjojo Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Im deaf, hard to find work
    Im a profoundly deaf person. I have a very high interest in nursing but since I'm deaf I cant. I was more of thinking of perhaps Phlebtomy (laboratory/pathology) taking blood tests. I am a pensioner, id want to find work before I do a course for that so I can save.
    tjplayer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

May 24, 2008, 09:41 AM
    You can go to your state employment office and tell them that you are deaf and need a job and they should be able to set you up with someone from the Americans with disabilities foundations or something like that. They help people with special needs in many many ways. The people at your employment commission will know how to direct you. This is where I would start. Hope this helps and this is only my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I find it hard to talk my wife [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I know love is not a feeling and its far deeper than what the eye can see; it's a heart thing being there for the long haul. My wife does lots for me. When she's out she brings back something for me. She includes me in things. However I do not. I do get compulsions to buy her things when...

It's so hard to find friends! [ 9 Answers ]

I know I'm not posting in the right spot, but I've posted here a couple of times and I feel comfortable talking in here. I need a friend. I have a boyfriend, I have a great family, I just need somebody to go out with. Some one to spend free time with outside of the house and outside of my...

Hard to find feelings at the moment [ 6 Answers ]

So, I met this girl, and we have been seeing, and talking for about 2 weeks or so. I think I might like her, but I'm not sure? Sometimes I feel attracted to her, and other times I am not. I'm not sure why it is on and off like this but... anyway. We have already slept together, and I'm not sure...

How to find out if hard disk was removed [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I want to find out whether a hard disk of my computer was removed and taken out for some time. Is there some kind of log inside the computer? How to find it : Where is it stored?

-Fur Elise- Hard to Find Mix [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have posted in many forums and no one can seem to help me id this song. It was the first track on the cd of rave/techno type music. The track was a Fur Elise mix that said the following things in the background: "This is the police put your hands up...up...up" "ecstasy, marijuana,...

View more questions Search