Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mailyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 02:48 AM
    How do I become fat?
    How do I become fat?I'm 24 y.o. 5'1 in height and my problem is my body.. no matter what I eat,I still can't become fat.. I'm just 49 kgs and looks very thin.. I'm conscious because people keep's telling me I need to weigh more.. I'm a filipina..
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 03:01 AM
    You don't want to be fat. You want to gain weight. Try eating healthy. Lots of fresh fruit and vegies and lean meat. It is more important to be haelthy than to fit what another persons idea of what you should look like
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 24, 2008, 05:56 AM
    You are probably the proud possessor of a great metabolism. Right now you are young and your body is at it's peak performance metabolism wise. As you get older your metabolism will slow down and you will retain some weight. You probably also have a slim build and a small boned stature as well. You don't want to weigh a lot having a small boned skeleton as this is hard on your joints when you get older. Ignore what the other people are saying. You are just a petite lady. I would be proud to be a petite lady if I were you.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Eat larger portions of healthy foods, 3 larger meals then you normally eat, and 3 large snacks a day. Snacks like bagels, jam honey, cornbread, peanut butter, granola, Fruit nectar drinks, dried fruit, canned fruit in syrup, nuts, seeds. Try nutritional supplements, like shakes, instant breakfast drinks, ensure, soy protein powder-- make sure your taking vitamins and minerals every day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search