Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

May 23, 2008, 01:25 PM
    What can I use to clean Blind's?
    Not sure if this goes here but anyway.

I've got cream blinds,they were in the house when I moved in and the person who lived here before me let her kids draw on the blinds in pencil and pen,I've got the pencil off using an eraser but does anyone know how to remove blue pen? And how I can clean the blinds so they come up really cream again?? The women never cleaned them and theirs dust on them and it won't come off I've hoovered them,it didn't work and I've tried a damp sponge it just seamed to make it worse
    BoomerPro Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2008, 01:28 PM
    I have used those Mr Clean sponges on blue pen on plastic toys that got it off no problem... you didn't mention if the blinds are plastic, metal or a faux wood or even wood... that would make a difference as to what to use.

May 23, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Its like canvas
    ThomasCKeat Posts: 157, Reputation: 12

May 23, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Try spraying some lysol disinfectant on a paper towel and wipe off the ink. Then you can put the blinds in a tub let them soak and clean them up. Believe it spray lysol removes ink

May 23, 2008, 01:54 PM
    These are roller blinds and I don't fancy sticking them in a bucket,their not mine I rent my house and if I ruin them ill have to buy new ones. Plus they wouldn't fit in a bucket and in the 5 years I've lived in ireland and the 18 years I've lived in the uk I've never herd lysol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well Clean out [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 50' well for irrigation and it needs cleaned out. Ive run water down it and still get fine sand and shells. Is it blown out or is there a sure fire way to clear it out?

Should she clean it up? [ 3 Answers ]

This might be a little long, but I will try to make it as short as possible. I live in a townhome that I rent. Our landlord pays the HOA dues. Our next door neighbor loves and feeds the birds daily. I don't have a problem with this but she is making a huge mess with all the bird seed that is...

Clean up [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes after downloading something a"clean up" button appears. What is this & should I select it? Thks, noboat

View more questions Search