Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vishsigeni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Acne care
    I am 27, I have pimples and I have lot of fat in my cheeks and nose, I don't know what to call them, but on a simple squeeze on the pimples, a white fat like pulp is coming out. Please help me what I should I do ? :( ?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

May 23, 2008, 01:12 PM
    You can get something called Dalacin T Topical Lotion,it helps clear blackheads and helps acne,its really good stuff,I've tried everything over the years,all the face washes,blackhead patches,face scrubs,wipes,loads of things and spent a lot of money on them,and non of them worked.I went to my doctor and asked her if their was anything that she could give me for them and she gave me the dalacin,I started using it just over a month ago and mine are practically gone.its great stuff I noticed after first time of using it that all the little blackheads looked like they were closing,its great stuff id recommend to any one to give it ago.
    Camborio Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Make sure all your skin care products are ph balanced. Any product that is too acidic or base can cause your skin to overreact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Care provider or care giver. WHAT! [ 1 Answers ]

Why in some states like the Northwest and West coast fathers are viewed has the care provider and the mother the care giver, now I now the difference so don't get all technical with me, all I'm saying isn't that view and definition a little bias and favor the mother. Us as fathers have to provide...

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

Natural Skin Care for Facial Acne [ 3 Answers ]

So, I just started natural skin care. Using a lemon to clean my face and then a honey mask to moisturize. I also did some oats and honey (quite messy! ) for cleansing. I have acne and some reddness. And I just don't want to keep using harsh products on my face because I feel that is the cause...

View more questions Search