Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jb_2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Electrical engineering
    What is heating and airconditioning process?
    What is the different types of AC?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Heating can be done with a heating element, a flame(gas), Hot water or liquid are 3.
    Best way to describe Air Conditioning, is If you Ever Filled a Dive Tank, or a compressor tank from a compressor, you notice it gets warm or hot. When you open the valve a release of pressure causes it to get cold. So On a House the Compressor is outside, and the outside coils get warm and the outside fan will try to get rid of that heat.
    Inside the House Air Handler, The High Pressure is relieved and moves through coils, getting cold and the blower send cool air through the house.
    I hear Air Conditioning people say it doesn't cool your house, it removes the heat.
    I disagree and say it cools the house. I won't argue.
    And as with weather warm air holds more moisture than cool air, if a clouds hit a cold front and when cooled, it drops the rain.
    Air Conditioners do the same thing, as the warm is cooled it drops the water drains outside.
    Their will be a Trap on this drain for 2 reasons, bugs, and with water in the trap, in won't suck air through drain pipe. (Cooling the outside)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mechanical Engineering versus Aeronautical Engineering [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking about the relationship between Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering. Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering postgraduate degree after completing Mechanical Engineering undergraduate degree? How is the demand for Aeronautical Engineering graduates?

Electrical engineering [ 1 Answers ]

An inductor has an inductance of 100uH.when the current through the inductor is changing at 5A/s,what is the back EMF?

Electrical engineering - background checks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a not so perfect record. Its actually a bit worse than not so perfect. Without having to go too much in detail, do you think it would be impossible to get a good job in electrical engineering with felonies showing on a background check

Electrical Engineering [ 3 Answers ]

our system is a 480V-Y/277 grounded system. An OEM specifically requires to use a 480-Y/277V with live neutral to power an electric heater. With I-neutral = 0, and I on high resistance ground = 0, the two systems can deliver the 277V requirement but OEM specifies to use live neutral instead and...

Electrical engineering [ 4 Answers ]

What is molded case circuit breaker

View more questions Search