Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peteb91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Permit driving
    What happens in NJ if you get caught riding a motorcycle with a permit.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 23, 2008, 01:10 PM
    Do you mean WITHOUT? You can get a ticket.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peteb91
    What happens in NJ if you get caught riding a motorcycle with a permit.

Do you mean you would be driving on a permit without a licensed driver following (which is the law)? It's the same as plain old driving unlicensed.

Traffic ticket and they can suspend your permit so you won't get a license for some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

How to own fa without permit [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to have a collection of guns with no ammo would I need a permit?

Permit or No Permit Basement [ 6 Answers ]

I am building a basement, living room, bathroom, office. Nothing really complex, no loadbearing walls. I have a permit. My brother in-law is also building a basement with out a permit. I will have to pay more taxes when I am done, correct? What is the advangage of getting the permit.

Violation of learners permit driving license [ 1 Answers ]

I got cought driving without a 21 who has at least 3 year driving exp in New Jersey... But my court date is after my road test day... so does it mean I can get my license first before I go to court and its okay?? One of my friend told me DMV might not let me take the road test until after the...

When is a permit required? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm located in Montgomery County, MD and am going to be doing some work in the basement. When is a permit required when working on plumbing? I plan on moving the shower drain and vent about a foot, and the toilet drain and vent about 4 inches. Do I even need a permit?

View more questions Search