Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicky44 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out?
    Good Morning,
    Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side where ovaries are. It's not an intense pain but I think its letting me know that something is going on... so would I be being paranoid if I went to the doctors for this or should I just see if I get my next period and see if the pain goes away? :confused: Also I took a pregnancy test 10 days after I should have started and it was negative, so I can safely rule that out too. Would appreciate some feedback here please... always afraid the doctor will think I'm overreacting :o
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2006, 07:35 AM
    Without any doubt see your doctor ASAP.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ride on blade will not engage [ 1 Answers ]

Cadet ride on lawn mower with safety feature of disengage cutting blade... now blade will not reengage... reset button? Help !

Ride on mower engine problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a ride on Snapper mower powered by a 14HP Briggs & Stratton engine. Model 287707, Type 023501 Code 9601084A I can start the engine with the choke engaged and it will run. But when I take it off choke the engine stalls. Do you have any idea what the possible causes could be....

Problem with doctors [ 1 Answers ]

Nadia, I`ve come across another ethical problem with doctors, they are now using Biofeed back machines which were developed by the milititary as "Mind Control" devices... Originally the FDA band less (perhaps powerful versions) Over many years. Now they seem not to realise what was known as...

Ugh how do I get ride of this feeling? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok So I Have This Ex Boyfriend And I Still Really Like Him And Every Since We Broke Up I Have Had This Whole In My Heart That Just Won't Go Away And Its Benn 7 Months Since And Ive Had 4 Bfs Since Then But I Just Don't Kno Wat To Do No Matter Wat I Can't Get Ride Of It And I Still See Him All The...

View more questions Search