Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 23, 2008, 01:15 AM
    No kiss no hug yet
    :mad: :confused: :( I met my boyfriend for almost 4months,but there is still no kiss,huge between us!should I worried?does it mean my boyfriend has no interest in me?how can I know he wants that?
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Really... I think that he's worried that doesn't want to go to fast... so he's propbly waitin' for you to do this,he doesn't want to lose u... dont be worried he's probably shy... just break him out of the shyness and talk wit him about what you feel and believe me he wants it guys always want it... :) let me noe how it goes email me @ [email protected] just remind me who you are... good luck
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 23, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Hugs are seldom mutual. One person hugs the other.

If you want a hug, start giving them. Don't ask for permission, just hug the people you want to start hugging you back, including your b/f (?).

Kisses are tougher. I ascribe to the "half-way" method of initiating kisses. It goes like this:
    • When you're alone and want a kiss, sit right next to him
    • look into his face
    • lean in halfway for the kiss and look at his eyes/lips
    • if he's ready to kiss you, HE will come the other half of the way and you will kiss
    • if he's not ready, he won't move, or may even move back
    • immediately move back to your space and say something "topic changing" to end the awkwardness
    • repeat this process once a week

This signals clearly you are ready to kiss, but is not pushy nor manipulative.

Good luck.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 25, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Yes,he does not want to go too fast as he was hurted by someone with fast love!he prefers to slow down... and actually,we have little chance to stay alone,he lives with his sister,and I am best friend of his sister,we always hang out together.when we are alone,I am too shy to show... I am even too shy too look into his eyes!his eyes are very bueatiful and emotional... I don't know what to do,how to be initiative?and I don't know how to kiss...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When should I kiss her? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and m,y girlfreind have been going out for a little less than 3 weeks. Is it to soon/late to kiss her? She is my first girlfreind. She has had many before me. I am almost 14. What sohuld I do with her? Idont know Thanks though

How should my first kiss go? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I really ned sum help OK I'm 13 and I'm going to kiss my new boyfriend for the first time. What would be the best type of kiss? Here is some info on the senario: We are going to be sitting in my room watching a scary movie together on my bed the lights will be off and I don't...

First Kiss [ 40 Answers ]

I was reviewing a question from a young teen, and it was all about her first kiss. How about you all, do you all remember your first kiss, from the boyfriend or girlfriend. I can remember mine like it was yesterday. And it has been a couple years short of 40 years. I can still close my...

Kiss kiss [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't think I want to kiss him but I really do I just don't know how to tell him. He tells me he wants to kiss me bu then I ask well then why don't you. His response is always the same, "you dont want to." I say yes I do. But then he says well why don't you. But I want him to kiss me...

When do I kiss her? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem how do I know when to kiss her and how do I know she wants me to kiss her??

View more questions Search