Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 12:47 AM
    1 month 1 week period!
    Hi
    I stopped taking my birth control pill on 13th March 2008 as me and my husband are trying for a baby. However I had a normal 5 day period during March but come 16th April's period which I thought it would be a normal period I was very wrong as today is 22nd May and I am still on my period! At the moment it's a very light blown period which I haven't had before and there is a funny smell which again I have never had before. Can anyone help? Will this affect my chances of getting pregnant and will my period end soon? Please help, anyone
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2008, 09:13 AM
    You need to seek the advice of your doctor. Bleeding this long could have caused you to become anemic.
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 23, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Ask your doctor birth controle often have affects like this.
    jackann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 10:35 AM
    1 month 1 week period!
    Thank you for your suggestions. I have spoken with 2 doctors and one said is normal for this to happen and the other has booked me in for cervical exam but does not seem concerned!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem...

Took Plan B last month and no period this month. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

The second week of last month,my boyfriend and I had sex with a faulty condom. We were both a little worried so I took Plan B the next day. The rest of the month went by smoothly until about the 27th when I went in to the doctor for a blood test because my period still didn't come. Well, the same...

Short Light Period last month, no period this month [ 6 Answers ]

In Nov. I had a short three day light unusual period. This month I have no period. I have taken a test and the results our positive. I am wondering how pregnant am I . Most of the calculators tell you to give the date of your last cycle. Should that be the last normal cycle ? Or does it make a...

Minnesota Month to Month Notice Period [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to understand the lease that I am dealing with if I required to give a 60 day notice that my landlord claims that is in effect in a tenancy at will (after the original lease ended)or 30 days notice as a month-to-month terms of MN Law apply? Minnesota Statute 504B.135 TERMINATING...

View more questions Search