Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 08:37 PM
    I hope this work,and you said you noticed it in two days
    Well I hope this work I am using benoquin and I just started it and nothing so far I am wondering was this just a hoax I'm using 20% no burning no nothing and to think I was so scared that I would wake up with white spots, if this mess works I will be sure to let you know:rolleyes:
    barry101 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2008, 02:10 AM
    It took me two months to see a difference with real benoquin from a real pharmacy.

May 23, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by barry101
    It took me two months to see a difference with real benoquin from a real pharmacy.
    I am so glad that you answer my post, I have questions how can you make this go into your skin or is it old I have a prescription of 20% also. The people had me so scared to use it and now I feel like this was a scam or maybe it works for some people and not others or you using any special soap and any thing extra PLEASE Don't STOP POSTING I am going to need you for help and support to tell me what to do and I called the number on the box from ICN Pharmaceuiticals and the number is disconnected where did you get yours from the company who made it I wanted to ask why it won't absorbed into my skin:rolleyes:

May 23, 2008, 08:38 AM
    The benoquin I used was from a Canadian pharmacy, so it was the real thing. It was in a small tube. They do not sell this anymore. The cream was thick, so I would squeeze some on my finger, wet my hand, and rub it it. This allowed it to spread more thinly, thus lasting longer. As I said, it took two months to work, and I was happy with the result. I am not sure what your question is?

May 23, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by barry101
    The benoquin I used was from a Canadian pharmacy, so it was the real thing. It was in a small tube. They do not sell this anymore. The cream was thick, so I would squeeze some on my finger, wet my hand, and rub it it. This allowed it to spread more thinly, thus lasting longer. As I said, it took two months to work, and I was happy with the result. I am not sure what your question is?
    The brand I use is in a 35.4 tube blue and white and has icn on it, it kind of wet but as you spread it on it turns to a powder like. So don't expect any results until 2 months . What color were you and what color are you now my face was burned by a chemical peel that was too strong half of my face is dark and half brown, I am only use it on the burn part I want to see if it would work I have used every thing a doctor can write and this is it for me next is laser, my friend told me not to use this stuff you might get white patches and look like a cow but it is easier to cover white patches than black patches. Wonder why are all the places that sell this product is going out of business I better get my other refill today or else I may not be able to get it I ended up going 90 miles from home to get this. Anything that takes two months to work can't be all the hype that they say.Did it turn your face white or not? Or did it lighten your face.this is my personal e-mail [email protected] e-mail me

May 23, 2008, 08:32 PM
    I am naturally white, so any white patches won't show much on me. I would not recommend to dark people. The USA no longer makes it as far as I know.

May 24, 2008, 05:41 AM
    So maybe that's the catch some people has posted that they use mono is their a difference between mono and benequin maybe because they mixed this themselves. One lady said she had pink patches. That's sounds as if its too strong or raw. I have another refill wonder how will I get it . Where do you live ? Should I say is it in the usa

May 24, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by faye7
    so maybe thats the catch some people has posted that they use mono is their a difference between mono and benequin maybe because they mixed this their self. one lady said she had pink patches. thats sounds as if its too strong or raw. i have another refill wonder how will i get it . where do you live ? should i say is it in the usa
    Keep posting maybe you can help others get through

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Only just noticed it [ 1 Answers ]

hi my back has been itchi and hot for aweek or so maybe bit longer its bin acheing for a lot longer than anything else though.but I thought the itching and being hot was mybra irratating it so I got sum new 1s and I was just in the bath and washing myback and found apatch on myback that is...

I have been so lost for so many years, and just noticed [ 4 Answers ]

I have gone to church since I can remember; it was something my parents did on Sundays (Sunday activity as my father called it). No matter what country or town we lived in there was always a church that would accept us. A few years ago I gave up on believing and caring about God. I know that sounds...

Noticed there are hardly any if at all any dumpers? [ 19 Answers ]

Have you noticed there are none if at all any dumpers on this forum. Well there we go, it says it all. Once your dumped its time for healing. Accept this harsh reality and concentrate on what you want from life and not what they want, your ex's confusion is their own and not yours. The best revenge...

Anyone noticed the problems with a certain generation? [ 1 Answers ]

A certain age group of kids (the ones just a bit younger than me (im in yr 11) (im talking about the current yr 7s-10s) Seem to be so much less mature, less deep, less polite, less intelligent, more rude and crude, than I remember being, and I don't like it, what happens if that's how that...

View more questions Search