Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DRRSR1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Washer won't spin all water out of clothes
    Matag washer Model #LA412 apparently does not spin at full speed and thus leaves the clothes too wet. Takes much too long to dry in dryer.

I would appreciate your help. Thanks
    tjplayer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

May 24, 2008, 09:32 AM
    I would try the belts first. They maybe old and breaking down. When this happens the belts are no longer tight enough to allow washer to spin at full speed. The belts slip. Hope this helps. This is what I would check first if I were you. Have a good day.
    Theapplianceman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:16 PM
    The belts could be worn out and be slipping. Lean the washer against the wall and check the belts. Also check to make sure that the transmission is not leaking oil in to the belts.

Check the motor plates, springs and glides The adjustment on the belts is done by the springs and glides.

The applianceman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer does not spin and drain the water out [ 1 Answers ]

May Tag Washer Dues Not Spin And Drain , What Could Be Wrong , Can You Tell Me What To Check , In Jesus Name James B Dorn

Washer does not spin and drain the water out [ 2 Answers ]

May Tag Washer Dues Not Spin And Drain , What Could Be Wrong , Can You Tell Me What To Check In Jesus Name James B Dorn

Clothes washer waste water pipe [ 2 Answers ]

We want to relocate clothes down washer to basement. Water supply and electricity is no problem. However, the existing 2 inch copper waste pipe runs along side the rim joist at 7 ft above the floor then into the main cast iron waste pipe. Will the washer's pump be strong enough to pump up...

View more questions Search