Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kannan921 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2006, 10:27 PM
    Similar games
    Hi the best game I have played r, THE GREAT ESCAPE, THIEF. Please help me with similar game titles which has stealthy operations.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Feb 28, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Oh man... some very good stealth games out there. Best ones to me would be the metal gear solid series and the splinter cell series. Splinter cell takes a bit more patience but both are great games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

Smiliar issue. Similar answers? [ 6 Answers ]

History. Loaned 1500 to a friend's friend for bail. Stupidly checked box for them to use money for court expenses if need be. Court day came and I wasn't able to make it and my money was used for the tickets etc... Now I want my money back and the person refuses to pay me. Question is do I serve...

Need advice from people who've had similar experience with death and depression. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just writing this to 1) get some good advice about living in general and 2) getting these things off my chest. I'm 22 and my dad passed away about 6 months ago. I'm dealing with it fairly well but I'm finding that I'm having a lot of trouble enjoying life anymore. After his death I slowly...

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search