Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashley Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 02:25 PM
    1995 Honda Civic Won't Start
    How would I tell if the ignition switch is bad?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 02:36 PM
    This should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post224652

Remove switch, checking for pitting and melting.

P.S. You don't need to keep posting new questions. Just develop a single thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 9 Answers ]

Please help guys, let me first say that I don't really know much about cars, just a little. A few weeks ago my engine overheated because of a failed radiator. Me and my dad replaced the radiator, and discovered water was leaking into the engine, it occasionally ran a little rough on start, but...

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Honda Civic that when you turn the ignition to start the car nothing happens. However, the lights and the radio work I just can't get the engine to start. I've had the started checked and it doesn't seem to be the problem. Someone said something about a safety neutral switch but I'm...

1995 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 2 Answers ]

The solenoid is not clicking when you turn the key but the starter is reading 12 volts.

1995 Honda Civic won't start? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my '95 Honda Civic first wouldn't start about 2 weeks ago; it had sat for 2 days in sub freezing WNY weather (less than half a tank of gas), and wouldn't start. Battery is new and was turning, so I thought it was perhaps frozen fuel lines. I added some gas and some Gas X product, and after a...

My 1995 Honda Civic DX won't start! [ 1 Answers ]

The other night, I went to go start my Civic, and to my surprise, the engine turned over and all of the lights and gadgets came on but the engine would just not start. It just whined as if it was trying to start but just could not catch. I've tried checking the battery and even boosted it but it...

View more questions Search