Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaynaLynne011 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Is he too old
    Okay so me and this guy have not been dating for that long but I really do feel something and he says he does too but he has a funny way of showing it sometimes. Like in texts and when we are together at my house it seems like he really cares and Im his world, he has told me I was his world before and that he never wants to lose me but I really don't know what to think anymore because everyone is telling me that he don't even want to be with me that he doesn't even like me but I don't want to believe it. Also he is nineteen and I am 15. What do I do?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 22, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Break up with him. Only my speculation here--when the two of you are together he likes you. When he's around his friends he says there is nothing, he's probably embarrassed to be dating a 15-year-old. Which he should be. It's wrong. He can go to jail, did you know that?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 01:00 PM
    My read on this. He is looking for one thing and it is not love, but is called loving.
    Remember;
    Friends first,
    Then marriage,
    Then sex
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 22, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Break up, I know that's harsh he is too old, you can still be friends but he's an adult and you are still a kid, it won't work
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 01:05 PM
    If you care for him you will stop seeing him until you are older. He could get in serious trouble dating you.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 22, 2008, 06:41 PM
    You guys are to young to think about the question like"you are the world to me",just be together and enjoy your times!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 07:10 PM
    15 and 19 he is a loser, abuser, and user. If you don't agree now, you will when you find out he is interested in sexually abusing you, which is using you, then losing you. Don't fall for his tricks. Dump the jerk.
    Cowspot Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 07:11 PM
    He is way too old there's no other way to look at it. And if he is telling his friends you guys are nothing, then you obviously aren't the world to him. And yes he can get in big trouble... Sorry to put it like that but that's the way it is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2008, 09:02 PM
    You are from two different worlds, and he is just waiting for you to give in as that's the extent of his interest. This is not for you. Your parents actually allow a 19 year old to visit you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search