Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poisonivy324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Old movie can't remember title
    hello I am looking old movie I can't remember the title it's about a little girl that died and there white owl in it and family start to believe she is still alive please help me find the title
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 11:09 AM
    It's a movie called They from 1993.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Cannot Remember a Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie either in the 80's or 90's, and I need some help remembering the title. This is what I remember about the film: It starts with a boy getting his red stocking hat taken by a group of boys who use it for a hockey puck. The boy gets it back and goes home where he lives with his...

Can't remember the title to this movie! [ 2 Answers ]

The film is basically about a married woman who moves into a new house with her husband and finds an old painting of a couple in the attic - along with a dress which the woman in the painting was wearing. The woman in the painting looks remarkably like her, and when she puts on the 'victorian...

Can't remember title of movie [ 4 Answers ]

I watched a little of this movie once, but only remember one scene. Basically, a girl is at home in her room, gets dressed up and puts on a necklass then looks in the mirror. I think it was an old-ish movie- she wore an old-style dress (I may be wrong). Then she left and went to this sortof...

View more questions Search