Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psmakkar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 08:07 AM
    What type of business I can start in india with low investment and good profit?
    I want to start a business in india with low investment from which I can get good profit?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 22, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Honestly very little.
    omegapowers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 09:25 PM
    What's your budget
    imasicko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 09:47 PM
    I suggest maybe a takeaway shop or convenience store?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Minimum investment-Maximum profit [ 4 Answers ]

I am pretty interested in starting a business of my own, but unfortunately I don't know what should I do. It would be greatly appreciated if I get some ideas for starting a minimum investment and maximum profit business. I actually want to start a business, a little profit in the beginning would do...

Want 2 start business in Dubai [ 3 Answers ]

To whom it may concern! I am looking forward to move in U.A.E. And want to start small business. I don't have any previous business experience. Present living in New York. My interest is in ready made clothing and accessories shop in any reasonable...

Small business with low investment and high profit [ 60 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Monica Srivastava. I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I don't know if its weird to ask whether there could be something like business and done without investing? ...

Trying to start a cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to start a cleaning business and I need some info on now to go about doing this, like how you get bonded and insured, and what it might cost to get it up and running, and how to go about bidding on a job.should it be done by the house or by the hour.and a good way to promote the...

View more questions Search