Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcbluez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 07:26 AM
    How to communicate flutently.
    I had a good communication few days back, but when it came time for the Placement training I don't know suddenly I got nervous a lot, and I could not communicate well... can any body help me to improve m communication better and not get nervous during interview and group discussion?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 22, 2008, 08:12 AM
    If you are serious and willing to invest a little money in improving your skills I would suggest Dale Carnegie courses, which you can peruse on line, or Dale Carnegie books which you can order at

Chapters.indigo.ca
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

May 22, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Local "Toast Masters" gorups are beneficial as well. They basically help you get over your fear of public speaking, or so I've heard.
    Rutton Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 04:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gcbluez
    I had a good communication few days back, but when it came time for the Placement training i dont know suddenly i got nervous a lot, and i could not communicate well........ can any body help me to improve m communication better and not get nervous during interview and group discussion?
    It is an opportunity to communicate your point of view to an audience. While hard work and good ideas are essential to success, the ability to express those ideas and get others to join is essential. Therefore, consider every speaking opportunity an opportunity to sell not only your ideas but also your competence, your value to the organization. Many people feel nervous about speaking to an audience; it can be successful with good planning and an organized approach.

Thus good organisation is very important to both you and the audience in that it helps in:-

 Being more confident and make the speech by defeating stage fright.
     Having better understanding and expectation of the audience.
     Becoming more persuasive, more impressive and more powerful.
     Establishing a relationship and credibility between you and the audience.
     Enhancing your reputation within an organization.
     Trusting yourself to be yourself thus your audience will believe what you have to say.
     Excelling in communicating with others thus gaining the power to educate, motivate, inspire, persuade and lead.
     Focusing delivering clear, effective presentations to audiences of all sizes.
    Rutton Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 04:13 AM
     Being more confident and make the speech by defeating stage fright.
     Having better understanding and expectation of the audience.
     Becoming more persuasive, more impressive and more powerful.
     Establishing a relationship and credibility between you and the audience.
     Enhancing your reputation within an organization.
     Trusting yourself to be yourself thus your audience will believe what you have to say.
     Excelling in communicating with others thus gaining the power to educate, motivate, inspire, persuade and lead.
     Focusing delivering clear, effective presentations to audiences of all sizes.[/QUOTE]
    hemanth kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 02:37 AM

How to speak flutently in phone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I communicate? [ 14 Answers ]

I bought a house two years ago and I have a spirit haunting me. What is the best way to communicate with it to see what it wants?

How do men communicate? [ 7 Answers ]

A guy and girl met and got on well. They liked each other but had some difficulties, he is younger although mature in some aspects. She eventually got fed up of feeling guilty for unfairly correcting his (younger) behavior all the time and wanting more communication that was respectful. He did...

How to communicate better with Man [ 36 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have horrible communication problems. Ever since we got together I knew that I would have problems later because at the time he was living in a different town and when he was in town, I would dismiss any sort issue because I wanted everything to be good when he was here and not...

Can't communicate [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I wrote recently about someone I have been seeing for the past 4 months but that we both live apart in different countries. Most people replied that I should just be patient and let the guy take he lead which I am doing. However another difficulty has occurred in that I am finding...

View more questions Search