Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ivelisse DeJesus Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2008, 05:06 AM
    Why be unfair?
    I have a friend named Carla and Cynthia and they are going out and both of them love each other very much!
    But, The Cynthia's mom does not approve of that and does not want my friend Carla to go out with her daughter. If she does see her around with her daughter that she would get her arrested! I think that's stupid if 2 people are in love with each other y can't they go out and be together?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Your friend can't change who she is and her mom should accept her no matter what and this includes her girlfriend. If her girlfriend and her and not doing any wrong and her only reason for disliking her is because she can't accept her daughter is a lesiban is wrong. I use to think what will I do if my daughter goes this route but want not bother me because I love my daughter and at least I don't have worry about her getting pregnant,lol.

Some parents have fear of their child being a lesiban. She has to show her that's she truly love her and have a heart feel talk with her mom. It hard already for some people in society not to accept it but have it coming from mom hurts worst. Maybe she can get support from a local gay/lesiban support group or a counselor to help her, but she needs people who are or went through the same thing for support and they have support groups everywhere. How old ar they?

I happy for your friend and glad she did not stay in closet and that's hard for some people. Her mother migh think it's a phrase or simply accept it, but who knows she might wake up and smell the coffee and accept it. Tell her just to try and talk to her mom and express her feeling and hear what her mom has to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unfair judgement? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a summons and due to several mentally challenging problems I was facing I forgot to answer it. I own a company which owes a supply house at the time of the judgement aprox. $48,000.00. Since I did not answer the summons, it went to a default judgement. 2 Months prior to our first court...

Unfair evicition [ 5 Answers ]

We rented a home. The add we answered says 4 bedroom 3 bath house on 40 acres. We rented this home. The landlord lives in California and his family did all the leg work and interviewing for the home. A lease was faxed to us for a month to month lease. There are no rules, exceptions or special...

I know it's unfair [ 2 Answers ]

So I am very insecure and sometimes I feel bad about how I overreact to things in my relationship. Sometimes I really wonder if I'm overreacting or not. I live with my boyfriend and I don't know why I really don't trust him, but does anybody out there know of some ways that he can help me gain his...

Unfair Judgement [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-wife died about 6 years ago. We have a 7 year old son in which her mother and sister have hidden from me. Recently the aunt filed for guardianship and this was granted unknowingly. I submitted a defense and objection. We went to court and we were'nt notified of a dicision. I have requested...

Is it unfair? [ 10 Answers ]

O.k. so when I found out I was pregnant I had the father of my child, who is 21 say he was going to put a shot gun to my head and kill me and the baby. Now I had called the cops when he had said this to me and he was arrested (not for the first time) and he only spent on night in jail , then his...

View more questions Search