Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

May 22, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Seriously confused
    OK, this is about my best friend, we're close enough to be considered 'together'
    Its like we're in a relationship without the sexual side of things.

I stayed over her house one night last week and left for work early next morning, everything seemed fine, she wasn't acting any differently and neither was her mother.
    I find out later that night that her mother was annoyed at us because we were 'loud' that night.. but that's the kind of annoyance that passes.
    The next day, my friend won't talk to me.. and is making excuses to not come and do what we had planned to do that day... me and other people I was with saw her at a shopping centre with her mum and we went up and talked to her. She said she was sick, her mum said she isn't letting her out.. but I knew something was up, and it was something to do with me.

I have racked my brains and I honestly can't think of what I have done.. to the point that I am wondering if I said something bad in my sleep!

Since then she has told me "she just needs some space from everything" "she wants to be left alone for a while" yet she talks to everyone else via myspace and what not, but doesn't talk to me...

Does anyone have ANY clue what I can do to find out what's wrong and fix it? Or have any other insights as to what is going on... I wouldn't ask but this is really starting to kill me...
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

May 22, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Try to talk with her after a week or two..
    Many people go through this.
    I tell people to forget about the girl.
    That's not always a great advice.
    People make mistakes and they fix them.
    They forgive and move on.
    If you really want to show that you like her, give her some space, after 1 or 2weeks, go over to her house, get to her mother, you know, bring some gift or something, talk to them nicely, explain yourself, and show you like her daughter and would treat her the best.
    You know sometimes it takes time, after a while, the chick starts to know and feel that you really like her because you never gave up.
    Good luck, keep yourself up!
    =]]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More Confused the Ever [ 34 Answers ]

so me and this guy have been together for a month and about 4 days...when we hang out together its great...(couldn't be better) but then when we go our separate ways...everything starts to fall down. meaning that i basically have to be ALL UP ON HIM... calling, texting him and writing cute letters...

Very confused! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a few years. I got pregnant last August and we were fighting all the time, he didn't want me to have the baby so after a few weeks I decided to have an abortion. Now it being May I just found out that I am 15 weeks pregnant. I had a one night stand on Feb...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a year and he ejaculated in me, I took a pregnant. Test 3 times for 3 days and each day it said pregnant and I was supposed to receive my period the 24th of may this month but I haven't yet but I feel like I'm going to get my period but it hasn't came...

Confused, What to do? [ 4 Answers ]

So here is the confusing situation. As long as I could remember I loved my best guy friend. Since I was like 12 the feelings just grew and became something real. We were always close. Then when I was in senior high we slept together a few times but never really became boyfriend/girlfriend. But this...

View more questions Search