Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shinobikun Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 01:51 AM
    How to make a plush
    Where can I find really accurate instructions to make a plush? You know to take this
    And make it to this
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 10:03 AM
    How to Make a Plush Toy : How to Stitch the Limbs of a Plush Toy - AOL Video
    Sorry to say I am not sure of how the video content is, as I wasn't able to upload it,please do let me know if you are able to load this link and if it is helpful.

This one is a small toy,not sure if these are what you might like to make...
    Sew Your Own Felt Microbe Plush - Instructables - DIY, How To, craft, offbeat

Here is a tutorial for a toadstool.
    LucyKate Crafts...: Toadstool tutorial (and some big news)...

EDIT::Here is one more for you:)
    Basic Plush Toy Tutorial by *Keysha-chan on deviantART
    shinobikun Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    How to Make a Plush Toy : How to Stitch the Limbs of a Plush Toy - AOL Video
    Sorry to say I am not sure of how the video content is, as I wasnt able to upload it,please do let me know if you are able to load this link and if it is helpful.

This one is a small toy,not sure if these are what you might like to make...
    Sew Your Own Felt Microbe Plush - Instructables - DIY, How To, craft, offbeat

Here is a tutorial for a toadstool.
    LucyKate Crafts...: Toadstool tutorial (and some big news)...

EDIT::Here is one more for you:)
    Basic Plush Toy Tutorial by *Keysha-chan on deviantART
    Thank you thank you so much... I've been dying to try and make one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

I need to make him pay for his kid [ 5 Answers ]

My ex lives in Missouri where the origination of the support order is, I live in Ohio, he owes me 34,000 dollars in past due child support, he was paying somewhat steady for a few months and now I have gotton nothing for the past 3. there is an income witholding in effect, problem is, he is an...

How do you make an ad? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing an ad for PE on obesity. (I've changed my decision about this life factor 3 times!) I have spent almost 50 hours on the computer (Over the weeks of course!) looking at every site about making an ad. It has to be a video ad and it has to look like a professional ad as well. I only have a...

Make up [ 1 Answers ]

How much make up is used each year

View more questions Search