Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHAPRE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 12:32 AM
    hvac system design for high rise building
    do any 1 describe in detail the design & selection of cooling tower;

que.=cooling tower for a chiller of 750 TR & 1000 TR?
    primary & secondary pump,condenser pump along with pipe sizing method.
    building height=building 1 is 27 floor ( 350 ft)
    2 is 35 floors(420 ft)
    3 is 37 floors(450 ft)
    requirement of expansion tank.

thanks
    kunalshinde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Hi I am quite new in this field and need to design a system for packaging chamber where bean (Nuts) need to be stored at 85 deg Celsius and at 50% R.H. for period of 24 hour.
    Right now they have got a fan blowing hot air at 6000L/s with burner of size 2000mJ/hour though a duct and a temperature is monitored through sensor probes within the chamber. The chamber is of size 10m x 3m.
    The main criteria for system is that the nuts/beans need to be stored at 85 deg and 50% R.H.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building Design Ideas [ 3 Answers ]

I have to do an analysis of Physics of Geology for my latest project (Architecture). Also, I have to find ways of using the earth to enhance my building. I have already decided to put soil pipes in, but I really need some other ideas. Any help would really useful. Also, if you have any interesting...

Effect of high rise buildings on earths rotation [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any effect on the earths rotation due to increase in the number of high rise building reaching to heights of nearly a mile. Especially if they are concentrated in some cities like Manhattan or Dubai.

Bryant Temp Rise Tooo High [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 year old Bryant gas forced air furnace is distributing hot air that smells HOT. This has continued beyond the early initial fall heat smell period. I measured the plenium temp at 170F after a 10 min burn time. The info plate list the Temp rise as 55-85 F; which would translate to a max outlet...

View more questions Search