Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Feb 27, 2006, 04:31 PM
    Wat makes a party good?
    Quick question what makes a party good? For all the teens out there please help me! Lol well I need tips quick and remember this is my first time having one and the sad part is that I'm turning 18 and also I don't have that mauch frineds that know each other like I have many different cliques... would that matter if no one knows each other? And my parents are going to be home so that sucks but their going to be upstairs so there my situation. So please need all the help I can get. Wat makes a party good?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Many different things make parties good.

It depends on what you enjoy/like.

A party my younger teenage sibling just had went sort of like this:
    - at the house
    - music
    - parents stayed upstairs
    - they played some games
    - ate pizza
    - watched a video
    - had cake
    - opened presents

I might be forgetting one or two things…..
    vartan Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Feb 27, 2006, 05:28 PM
    Food and music I personally believe are the most important factors.. as far as different cliques being in the same place? I know when I was in high school different cliques getting together didn't always work the way we wanted.. but as long as you keep the party upbeat and fun should be no issues
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2006, 07:10 PM
    Ahhh, nothing like a good polka. And those Hank William SR songs are still a blast.

Now that you know my age,

In general after raising four boys with very different tastes, it is just that.

My Jr, was actually into country ( OK living in southeran Il at the time that actually was a good thing) so they got together listened to music ( always loud) ate a lot of snacks, did a water gun blast killing each other at times and just sat around and joked, lied and had a great time.

Now another one was more of a hard acid gangster rap sort of guy, they sat around talked about the tattoo and piercings they had, talked about where they wanted more ( and tried at times to add to them) and then they also listed to music ( louder than the country) ate a lot of food also.
    ** dad should not try to break dance, but the kids did seem to enjoy it

It is the getting together, and the music and the food,
    Manabo Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Feb 28, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it. Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelorette Party ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a bridesmaid in a friends' wedding and want to throw her a bachelorette party (possibly a surprise). I need some ideas: something we can do without alocohol, is pretty low cost, and something christians will want to attend. Let me know what you think... thanks in advance :)

Party Animal Neighbors [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a townhouse with a small back yard. My back yard is fenced in. My next door neighbors are a single mother age 37 & her daughter age 18. The mother is never home. The daughter is home alone. The daughter has many parties. Young kids attend the parties, ages 16 through 20. Alcohol...

Cake for a party [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a recipe for a sponge cake that I could use to make a huge cake for an engagement party?

Party Animal Neighbors [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a townhouse with a small back yard. My back yard is fenced in. My next door neighbors are a single mother age 37 & her daughter age 18. The mother is never home. The daughter is home alone. The daughter has many parties. Young kids attend the parties, ages 16 through 20. Alcohol...

View more questions Search