Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roopesh jaiswal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 05:28 PM
    During Surfing browser crashes and system hangs?
    Hello Buddy

I want to ask a question related to Internet and web?
    During net surfing my browser crashes and system hangs and does not respond.
    Is this problem or error related to browser or computer system?

My operating system is Windows Me.

Please do sort out my query if anybody know about it.

Thanks

Regards,

Roopesh
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Did this just start happening, do you have all your MS updates?

Try this registry cleaner, it is freeware and will unclutter invalid and corrupt registry info
    CCleaner - Home
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 21, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Download hijackthis Download HijackThis 2.0.2 - FileHippo.com and paste you log in the HiJackThis! Log auto analyzer HiJackThis! Log auto analyzer V2

The freezing happens due to too many toolbars 03 and BHO 02 which can be removed .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surfing Ban Site Etc! [ 4 Answers ]

Is their any possibility that Surfing Can Bo Offence at any stage? Or When Surfing Can be offence? I.e. Surfing Ban Sites when person who is Surfing does not know about it? Remove the Doubt!:confused: Thanks

System hangs [ 2 Answers ]

The problem started yesterday when I open warcraft3.. the system hangs! I format my hdd,installed win xp pro service pack 1 thinking that will solved my problem.. but nothing happens,same problem occur when trying to play warcraft3.. I tried not to install the driver of my video card and it works!...

Surfing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anybody could give me some tips on how to stand up on a shortboard I think its 6'3 and quite thin can't remember how thin though, I have managed to stand up on a mini mal 8' before but never a short board. Thanks Lil_AzZa

PC System Crashes on bootup [ 8 Answers ]

I just put togther a midtower PC (AMD 750, ASUS Motherboard, 160GB Western Digital HDD, OS Windows XP Pro w/ SP2 installed) and it will only bootup and run in regular mode with just one stick of 128 SDRAM-CENTON PC133 installed in either the #1 or 2, or 3 slot. If I add one of two more sticks of...

Difficult surfing [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know what would cause this problem: I log on to the internet, and surf around for about 15min to 1/2 hour, everything is very, though a little slow. Then I start getting "page not found errors" and other similar errors for sites that I know exist, though I know I am still logged on. ...

View more questions Search