Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Umbrella plant growing a bit strange!
    Hi, I have an umbrella plant and it grew fine for the first 2 feet, but now the individual umbrellas are a quarter of the size of the first ones but there are three times as many and the plant just looks stupid. What I want to know is could I get away with cutting the top off or would it kill the plant?
    Thanks Richard.
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cornedbeef
    Hi, I have an umbrella plant and it grew fine for the first 2 feet, but now the individual umbrellas are a quarter of the size of the first ones but there are three times as many and the plant just looks stupid. What I want to know is could I get away with cutting the top off or would it kill the plant?
    Thanks Richard.
    Sorry guys I have posted twice by mistake,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement rope for umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get replacement roping for a patio umbrella - I have replaced it twice with inadequate rope as it has again snapped. I have called the manufacturer and they did not have an answer for me.

Patio umbrella parts ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual. All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a...

Strange plant inside abandoned mine [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago, while exploring an old mine in Southern Utah, I ran across a strange plant growing on the floor in an area of TOTAL darkness. It was approximately two inches tall, with 5 or 6 spiderweb-like stems growing out of a small tuft of roots. On top of each stem was a small, round, white...

Mystery Plant Growing [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me identify this plant. I thought it might be some type of fruit tree looking at the stalk. There are no prickly needles on the plant.

View more questions Search