Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmaster_1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 03:55 PM
    PS2 corrupt files
    hello all I have got 2 corrupt files on my PS2 and I can not play a game called Jak X combat racing and I think that's how come? So how can I get the corrupt files off my memory card along get my game to work? So plase help me.:confused:
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Do you have a card reader and a PC?

I would try to scan the memory card with a virus protection program.

If that won't work, I would delete everything on the memory card and
    Start over.

Make sure that you have updated virus protection on your PC before you
    Try anything with the infected memory card.

Actually, the safest thing may be to just replace the memory card?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAPI32.dll corrupt [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to install MS office 2007 and just when it started cancelled because I thought I might loose my e-mails. After that, when I open MS outlook 2003 I get "mapi32.dll corrupt.... please reinstall". If I reinstall MS outlook 2003 will I loose my emails?

Corrupt files how to get them back. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please could someone tell me if it possible to get corrupt files back. I had a major mishap with my laptop. I made the mistake of formating my hard drive before I saved all my photos, spreadsheets and video clips to my flash pen. The reason I formatted the hard drive is because so many...

Corrupt file (extremely important files) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so before slicking my computer and starting from afresh, I zip a massive 9 gigabyte folder into about 6 gigs. These files were things I needed very severely for my resumes, portfolios, class work, exams, projects, pictures videos... four years worth of programming code crapped away; you get...

View more questions Search